Because I still can’t get my head into finishing my fic.
- He was also an only child of the family (so many characters in KNB with no siblings). It never stated who he live with but I assumed that he still live with his parents.
- Aomine is afraid of bees. He’s been stung by one when he was little. He also used to put a frog on Momoi’s head which made her cry and make her hates frog ever since then. (What the hell Ahomine!!!)
- He hates vegetables and often get scolded for not eating it. Especially goya because he hates bitter stuff.
- He likes to collect basketball shoes and never use it. He’s actually very good at choosing basketball accessories since he helped Kuroko picking his own shoes. He’s a walking encyclopedia on basketball shoes.
- Despite being bad at studying like Kagami, his best subject is Japanese History according to Fujimaki-sensei (he said if he had to pick one). His English is terrible. VERY VERY TERRIBLE.
- He liked to play in the mountains when he was little and collect cicadas and crayfish. He said in one of the drama cds that he graduated at cicadas and crayfish hahaha.
- He seemed to like Nigou from all the drama cds and official arts.
- Fujimaki said that Aomine was the character that he felt so emotionally connected with the most. Although he often complained how Aomine’s dark skin made him use a lot of screentones that it made his manuscript so thick haha
- Apparently he wrote everything in Katakana. Lazy much Aomine.
- His teammates have to lock him up so that he could finish his school assignment so they could go to tournament. Just like Kagami.